Friday, May 23, 2008

Welcome to my MLM Leader's Marketing Blog - (Be a Better Networker)


YOU can be a Better Networker. We ALL can.

Let me introduce myself to you.

My name is Nick Hetcher. I love to work with like-minded people to build what I think is important to many of us, and that’s…….“Time” and “Financial” FREEDOM!!

I have been involved in network marketing for over 25 years, have owned a very successful MLM lead generation company, have built teams of 3,700, 7,000 and 300,000, and have authored a manual on prospecting called, “Over 250 Ways to Find New Prospects

If you are ever looking for a good home business, I hope you'll check out what I'm up to and if it interests you, maybe we can work together. If you're satisfied with your current business, then use my information (updated often so come back weekly), to build your your business.

To Our Mutual Success and Freedom,

Nick Hetcher
NixTheNews.com - Check out my CraZy newscasts for home-based business people. Loads of cool and useful stuff there for your home business.



No comments: